Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Martha Pullen School July 2010

Once again a fun time was had by all at the Martha Pullen School of Art and Fashion in Huntsville, AL. The first picture is of the Beginning Embroidery Class. Notice how neat and clean their work areas are at this point and how intently they are looking at their books? By the end of the week it is one big messing sewing party!

Same class ..... different view. Looking back at this picture makes me realize how well we got to know each other over the next few days. For many in this class it was their first time to attend the school. Now they are old friends!

A picture is worth a thousand words, and so is having plenty of samples to look at.

Day #4 and they are still smiling!

I'm all set up and ready to go for Teacher Selling Night where all my patterns were available to purchase.

My helpers for Teacher Selling Night. They took turns letting me spend the night at their houses. Yes, that is my husband and Anna. Rex and I live about 45 minutes away, so the drive can be a little much after teaching all day and then doing the evening events. Anna worked as my helper the first day then with the "Kid's School" and since she is only 15 minutes away I spent two nights with her and her husband. I REALLY enjoyed spending the night with Anna and Jason and am working on getting my invitation extended for more nights in Feb. I am so tired and cranky by the time I got home that I don't think that Rex will miss me if I stay a few extra nights!

Don't forget about the new "Free Giveaway!"
Michie'

2 comments:

Debbie B said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like everyone had a lot of fun and learned a lot too! I've been wanting to attend Martha Pullen's sewing school since our daughter was young - over 25 years ago! I still haven't made it. Maybe one of these years I'll get to come. Big SIGH!

Laurie said...

Oh, I wish I could have attended - "sew" much fun! Thanks for sharing pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails