Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Fitting

I could not resist sharing these pictures with you. They were taken when I met Ryland for the first time to fit him for the Martha Pullen Fashion Show.

He was much more interested in his new Birthday toys than meeting me.
He did recognize Anna from church and she got a big hug!



As long as we let him venture back to the toys he was willing to cooperate. This outfit appeared in Creative Needle Magazine several years ago. Watch for it on the blog where I will be sharing the instructions for the smocked inset.


Don't you wish you knew what he was thinking? Probably wondering why these women had come over to bother him.


It took Mommy and me to keep him still for this picture. I was surprised when I downloaded the picture at how the navy check fabric showed off his light blue eyes.



What a happy little guy! The yellow outfit was made from pattern #113 and the navy checked outfit from #134.



Michie'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails