Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Things That I Have Recently Learned

Several random things that I have learned the last few weeks.

1. There IS a magnetic pin catcher that I love! I bought this one from Sew Beautiful while at Martha Pullen School. It is polarized so that the pins face one way or the other when they land on it instead of sticking up every which way.

2. An experienced person can train you to swaddle a baby using a can of spray starch (stand in for the baby) and a piece of fabric. Thank you, Lela. I think that I am now ready!


3. Baby Emma is now 3 months old and continues to grow fat and happy just like a baby should despite the fact that I am not there to kiss her sweet face! We are looking forward to a visit the first of April. Rex and I practically stalked a young mommy and baby in the grocery store the other day trying to guess how close the baby was to Emma's age. It only occurred to me later that I could have asked! :)


4. Anna is absolutely beautiful pregnant, just like we knew she would be! And less than 90 days to go. Am I excited? You bet!


Are you also feeling especially blessed today?

Michie'

1 comment:

Jeannie B. said...

Lucky You! Abounding in Babies in the Family!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails